The slot machine or a one-armed bandit, as it has become known, was invented in the early 1800's by Charles Fey. The object of these mechanical games of chance is to match the winning combination of symbols displayed in the payout schedule on the front of the slot machine.
Before spinning the reels, you must place a bet.
- Select a coin value of 5 ¢, 25¢, $1, or $5.
- Click the coin slot, Bet One or Bet Max.
- Click the coin slot, up to three times, until the number of coins displayed equals the amount you wish to bet.
- Click Bet One, up to three times, until the number of coins displayed equals the amount you wish to bet.
- Click Bet Max once to bet the maximum amount allowed. The reels will automatically spin after choosing this option.
PayoutsIf the symbols displayed, once the machine comes to rest, match any of the combinations in the payout schedule, you win. You don't need to hit Cash Out to retrieve your winnings. Every time you win, your casino account balance is automatically updated. Your winnings appear as credits.
Example: If you're playing the $5 machine and get a combination that pays out 4 credits, you win 4 x $5 = $20.
Progressive JackpotNote: Progressive jackpots may not be available on all slot machines.
The progressive jackpot can be won if you meet the following criteria:
- The symbols displayed, once the machine comes to rest, match the highest winning combination of symbols found in the payout schedule and,
- The maximum number of coins is used to place the bet.
If these two conditions are met then you win the credits shown plus the progressive jackpot. Progressive jackpots are shown in dollars and the amount won is adjusted according to the denomination played. Once a progressive jackpot is won, it is converted into credits, added to the jackpot credits and displayed in the win column.
Important Note: Your winnings do not accumulate as credits within our Table Games, Slots and Video Games. Each time you win, your winnings are deposited directly into your account balance, so you do not have to hit Cash Out when you want to leave the game - your winnings have already been placed in your account.