- Select a bet amount.
- Click Play. The ball is kicked off to you. Your team automatically returns the ball to your 10, 20, 30 or 40 yard line. You now have four attempts to advance the ball 10 yards or more to gain a first down.
- Click one of the following buttons to make a play:
Note: A kick is allowed only when you are 40 yards or less from the opponent's end zone.
- Continue making plays until you either score or lose possession.
- If you score or lose possession, play again.
- Positive yards gained, which occurs when the ball carrier is tackled after advancing a positive number of yards
- Negative yards, which occurs when the ball carrier is tackled after advancing a negative number of yards
- Zero (0) yards gained, which occurs when the ball carrier is tackled after neither gaining or losing yards
- A safety, which occurs when the ball carrier is tackled behind your zero (0) yard line
- A turnover, which occurs when the ball carrier fails to advance 10 yards within four attempts
- A touchdown, which occurs when the ball carrier advances the ball into the end zone
- Positive yards gained, when the receiver is tackled after catching the ball
- Negative yards, which occurs when the quarterback is tackled before he can throw the ball
- Zero (0) yards gained, which occurs when the pass is incomplete
- An interception, which occurs when the opposing team catches the ball
- A touchdown, which occurs when the passing receiver catches the ball or is tackled in the end zone
- A field goal, which occurs when the ball is kicked between the two goal posts
- A missed field goal, which occurs when the ball is kicked wide of the goal posts
- Results of the kickoff (e.g., kickoff, 20 yard line)
- Each action taken by the player (e.g., pass)
- Yards gained or lost (e.g., +5)
- Result of each action (e.g., interception)
Touchdown Frenzy is a football-style game that captures the look and feel of hand held football games from the 80's. In Touchdown Frenzy, players make an initial wager that they can move the football down the field into scoring range and score. The object of the game is to gain yardage and either score a touchdown or a field goal.
To play Touchdown Frenzy:
Running plays may result in the following:
Passing plays may result in the following:
A kick may result in the following:
You may choose to punt if you feel you are unable to convert your first down. Punting plays always result in the opposing team catching the ball and running downfield (towards your zone). When you punt, you lose up to 50% of your cumulative winnings up to that point.
Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
You can gain winnings for yards gained or for a field goal, touchdown, or safety.
|Wager||Per yard||Field goal||Touchdown||Safety||Per yard (punt)|
|Field goal||The act of kicking the ball between the opponents' goal posts.|
|Interception||A pass that is caught by a defensive player.|
|Safety||Occurs when a player is tackled behind his own goal line.|
|Touchdown||The act of carrying or receiving possession of the ball across the opponents' goal line.|
|Turnover||A loss of possession of the ball (e.g., in the case of an interception)|
The Main Window resembles a full-length football field. When you make a play, the field displays a closer view of the field. The window automatically scrolls forward to follow the play.
The current down, yards needed for a first down, and field position are displayed at the top of the Main Window. The payouts for a touchdown, a field goal, and per yard are displayed at the bottom of the Main Window and are based on the amount wagered.
The History Window displays a history of the most recent plays. The following information is displayed:
The Touchdown Frenzy Options toolbar gives you access to Help, Cashier, and game settings.
Click the following icons to access Touchdown Frenzy options:
|Opens the Options window where game settings can be changed|
|Turns the game's background music on or off|